This is the First Aid Pro Kit by Uncharted Supply Co., it’s been developed as an all-in-one first aid kit that packs into a small form factor carry case for easy transport – whether you’re hiking and camping or on an overland adventure in a Sport Scout II or on a BMW R80 G/S.
With an MSRP of just $60 USD, Uncharted Supply Company’s First Aid Pro Kit includes essentially everything you might need in a standard first aid situation, all carefully packed into a carry case they weighs just 1.3 lbs (589 grams) and measures in at 6” x 8” x 3½”.
Knowing what to pack in your own first aid kit can be beyond the capabilities of many of us, so having kits like this that have been developed by professionals and packaged into a labelled carrier with a first aid booklet can be an ideal solution.
First Aid Pro Kit Contents
- 20 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- Bandage shears, stainless steel
- Cotton gauze swabs, (3 in pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- CPR Card with instructions
- First Aid Booklet
- Hypoallergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 2 x Nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT)
- Notepad (located at the back of the First Aid Booklet) & pencil
- 1 x SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m
- 1 x Emergency Blanket
- Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 1 x Saline, sterile, 30ml
- 2 x Safety Pins
- 4 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- Splinter probes, (5 per pack), sterile
- Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
Articles that Ben has written have been covered on CNN, Popular Mechanics, Smithsonian Magazine, Road & Track Magazine, the official Pinterest blog, the official eBay Motors blog, BuzzFeed, Autoweek Magazine, Wired Magazine, Autoblog, Gear Patrol, Jalopnik, The Verge, and many more.
Silodrome was founded by Ben back in 2010, in the years since the site has grown to become a world leader in the alternative and vintage motoring sector, with well over a million monthly readers from around the world and many hundreds of thousands of followers on social media.