The Land Rover Defender X-Tech was unveiled at the Brussels Motor Show in January, it’s a step up from the current generation Defender in the luxury stakes but maintains the same indomitable spirit. The standard Defender is the vehicle of choice for the British, Australian, New Zealand and many other countries militaries and rightly so, it’s the toughest 4×4 you’ll ever encounter.
The Defender X-Tech is available as either a 3 door (pictured above) or long wheelbase 5 door version, they’re both powered by a 2.4 litre turbo diesel with a considerable 265 pound-feet (360 Nm) of torque and 122hp.
It went on sale in the UK last month for £24,995, sadly they aren’t officially imported into the USA, they are available in Canada though so if you live in the US you’ll have to sneak it in across the loosely patrolled northern border.
Official Land Rover Defender X-Tech Specifications:
- X-Tech 90 Hard Top
- Air conditioning, ABS/Electronic Traction Control, electric windows, central locking
- Heated front seats and windscreen
- Zermatt Silver with Santorini Black roof and wheel arches
- Unique front grille design with body coloured centre and Santorini Black headlamp surrounds
- New ‘Saw Tooth’ design 16″ gloss black alloy wheel
- Heavy-duty wheel track and MTR off-road tyres
- Ebony cloth/leather seats with Lunar contrast stitching.
Via Land Rover
This article and its contents are protected by copyright, and may only be republished with a credit and link back to Silodrome.com - ©2020